Focusing on listening to our clients needs and desires, count on us to provide expert leadership and comprehensive support during all phases of your project.
In addition to all the services you would expect from an architectural firm, Christina Amey Architect LLC believes in a communicative relationship with both the owner and the
builder to ensure that the final result meets or exceeds expectations.
- Initial meeting with client and architect to determine project scope and program
- Submittal and acceptance of contract
- Existing conditions architectural survey and documentation (if applicable) and zoning review/assessment for proposed land use impact
- Schematic design based on initial project scope and program
- Meeting with client and architect to discuss schematic design and any necessary changes
- Design development (if applicable) of changes required by schematic design meeting
- Meeting (if necessary) with client and architect to discuss design development drawings – the design development process may be repeated as necessary until design is finalized and approved for
construction documentation. If the project needs any zoning or planning board variances, it is at this time that a submittal will be made under the guidance of an attorney.
- Construction Documentation including involvement of a structural engineer if necessary
- Bid negotiation (if applicable)
- Permit submittal by selected builder
- Construction commences
- Construction observation at periodic intervals and reports provided to client
- Construction completion
If the client has any questions or concerns at any point in the process of the project sequence, we welcome meetings, phone calls, or emails to answer any questions or discuss any concerns.
Would you like to discuss your specific needs?
Please contact us at 609 920-0225.